Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, November 8, 2021

Lists

 I'm a list maker.

Currently in preparation for the remainder of this year I have these lists going:

To Do Long Term

To Do

Christmas

Christmas Stockings

Shopping List

Cookies

Take to Buffalo

Maybe I need to make a list to keep track of my lists?

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Sadly, I LOSE my lists...! Totally disorganized!

Tom said...

...and I don't even try!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Yes, I am a list maker too and I have my daily planner. In addition, I have lists swimming about in my mind. Hope you have a good week, and can accomplish everything on your lists!

Barbara Rogers said...

Good for you...and there's such satisfaction as you check off each thing!

Anvilcloud said...

Sue and daughter both have spreadsheet lists for when they go away. This was particularly true for Sue when we would go away to the cottage for a week or so.

Fun60 said...

I am an avid list maker. It's the only way I can clear my mind at night.

Vicki Lane said...

I have always made lists. When we first moved to the farm, I made a list of lists on a long sheet of freezer paper. It was terrifying and John asked me never to do it again.