Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, August 23, 2021

Reprieve

 


Henri is not going to make it to New Hampshire.  The heavy rains we expected are not happening.

As I write this at  7:30 am the skies are gray and there's no rain at all.

8 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Phew!

Vicki Lane said...

Glad it missed you!

Barbara Rogers said...

What a nice break from mother nature!

Frugally challenged said...

And breathe!

Fun60 said...

Lucky escape.

Cynthia said...

Dodged the bullet. The sunflowers in your header are glorious!

1st Man said...

So glad you dodge this one. We're hoping for a quiet rest of the season here on the Gulf Coast.

Tom said...

...I'm glad to hear the good news.