Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Concrete

 The concrete slab is being poured as I write.  They were to come tomorrow but with topical depression Fred giving us rain they opted to do our inside job today.






This won't take long at all.

Another contractor to check off "done"!

5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Congrats! So good to see all the work getting done!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Hurray! A lot quicker than when concrete had to be mixed by hand.

Anvilcloud said...

A big step

Fun60 said...

You seem to be moving through the contractors fairly quickly at the moment. Hopefully all the major work will be completed before the winter months.

Cynthia said...

Hooray! Things are moving along and maybe your barn will be ready by winter.