Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Right Now

 10:45 on Friday morning.

Carpenters at work.  Maybe I'll have a deck by tonight?


I'll hold my breath on that happening. There's still all the steps to do.



6 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Good to see them at work...fingers crossed for you!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Exciting to see things taking shape at last.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Looks good! A new deck will be a wonderful addition to your home. :-)

Tom said...

...patience is a virtue.

Anvilcloud said...

The transformation continues.

Kay said...

It looks a little like the deck my husband built for us in Illinois and we made a LOT of use of it. You're going to love it.