Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Have You Seen This One?


In other news, I'm going to take a break for a bit.  I'm tired of posting about how slow contractors work or don't work.  Would you believe the deck is still not finished? No sign of the concrete for the barn flooring and nothing from the tree/landscape contractor.

Maybe when I return there will be more interesting things to share.

 



9 comments:

Tom said...

...perhap I should drive out to help you with the landscape. I could be there Tuesday.

Frugally challenged said...

I'm looking forward to the reveal - eventually! Have fun!

Anvilcloud said...

I jokingly wonder if Amazon could provide this service.

Fun60 said...

This would never have happened in Victorian times. I couldn't park my car this morning because I couldn't download the app you need to pay. I long to go back to the days of the parking attendant who took your money as you drove into the carpark.

Barbara Rogers said...

I've heard that many building supplies are hard to obtain, with shipping being the main reason given. My son ordered some cabinets for his kitchen, they are due to arrive by Christmas!

Gosia said...

greetings from Poland take care

Vicki Lane said...

Hoping your contractors get busy soon!

Bindu said...

I hope, you will get the work done faster.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Taking a break is always a good idea when things are getting you too frustrated to think and all you want to do is shout, Marcia. Hope you have some fun adventures and we are still planning our NH-VT road trip for sometime in August, possibly for our anniversary.