Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

2nd Shot

 Our second shot for Covid immunity was scheduled for today at 9:40.  Rather than waiting in our car this time we walked in to the closed JC Penny store.  


Even the photos on the wall were masked.





We arrived early and were actually given our shots then at 9:40 on the dot. Below is Dan getting his.  I went first this time.


Made a couple of stops before heading home. Now for some lunch and a relaxing afternoon I hope.  We got the Pfizer and from what we hear there is a likely reaction awaiting us tonight.  We'll see.

6 comments:

Fun60 said...

Well done. I was amused to see the masks on the photos.

Tom said...

...we got our second shot March 9th.

Margaret said...

Getting my 2nd on Thursday and hoping for the best. It's Pfizer too. I've heard that the 2nd Moderna has some bad side effects but not too much about Pfizer. Like with the virus itself, people's reactions to the shots are extremely varied.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh I'm so glad you've gotten your second shots. A step in the direction of eventually we won't have to wear masks...maybe this summer...fingers and toes crossed. I do hope you have very mild reactions.

Cynthia said...

Hooray, you’re done! We will be able to say the same thing tomorrow. How are you feeling today? I had some reaction to the first one so I am curious about how I am going to feel after #2. All for a good cause, so bring it on!

Kay said...

I’m so happy for you. Your Dan looks like a really strong guy.