Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

We're Rich

 Diamonds fell from the sky yesterday and are scattered all over the front yard. 

Can you see them?



How elusive. They were there winking at me when I took these photos.  I think I'll put off harvesting the diamonds until it warms up a bit.

One more try.





11 comments:

Tom said...

...wealth isn't measured in dollars.

Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations. These diamonds would not be terribly easy to photograph.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Very sparkly, but don't leave it too long!

Cynthia said...

You caught the sparkles! Now if only we could cash them in for some mad money, eh?

Margaret said...

Sparkling and beautiful. I may be photographing some diamonds tomorrow, according to the weather predictions.

Buttercup said...

Great sparkles. Ours are just about all gone, but may have more to mine on Sunday. We've had three days of sunshine, which is more valuable than gold these days.

Fun60 said...

Not easy to photograph so well done. The snow here has made welcome change from our lockdown, mundane lives

Barbara Rogers said...

The wealth measured in beautiful photos...in which you're at least a millionaire.

Vicki Lane said...

Lovely!

Marcia LaRue said...

What a wonderful way to describe snow ... I love it! And, yes, they do sparkle and, yes, you got a whole bunch of them!

Marcia LaRue said...

What a wonderful way to describe snow ... I love it! And, yes, they do sparkle and, yes, you got a whole bunch of them!