Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Failure of Tolerance | Kristen Donnelly


Kristen Donnelly is the daughter of friends.  Please watch and hit like! 

This is the email I got from her mom 
Hi Friends - I have a favor to ask of you.  When you have a minute to spare, would you be willing to go on to YouTube and watch the TED video on inclusivity that Kristen refers to in the email below? She was approached a while back by the woman who introduces the video, and, as she explains, she (Kristen) is trying to build her speaking business (part of her Abbey Research work) and the more "hits" she gets on the video, the more impressive she looks to the businesses/organizations/individuals to which/whom this Trish is presenting her. Wow, that's a long sentence! - but the video is short, so it won't take up much of your time to watch.  She would so appreciate any views she can get.  And so would her mom😊.  

1 comment:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Thanks for bringing that to my attention; I'm glad I watched it. I worked in a very diverse workgroup for twenty-odd years and enjoyed it immensely - apart from the times when we did Diversity Training! It always stifled the conversations we had for the next few days, till everyone forgot about it. Then we could go back to asking questions, listening and helping each other in a difficult job.