Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, February 26, 2021

T Shirts for Laughs

 My friend Marilyn sends me the funnies and I post them.  Enjoy these T Shirt comments.







Which is your favorite?  

I like the last one.  Wouldn't that be a great new tradition?

7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Pretty good. I like the math one. I like them all really.

Tom said...

...yep, we have a surplus of morons!

Margaret said...

I like the first one best!

Barbara Rogers said...

No favorite, they all tickle my funny bone.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

My vote goes for the first one, Marcia, as it is so true especially now.

Vicki Lane said...

Good ones!

Cynthia said...

I vote for the second to last. They are all on the road this morning in our town.