Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

A Poem by Lee Tzu Pheng

My friend Marilyn shared this poem with me. I thought you'd like it.

                          

Sip Your Tea Nice and Slow, 

No one Ever knows 
when it’s Time to Go,
There’ll be no Time 
to enjoy the Glow,
So sip your Tea
Nice and Slow... 

Life is too Short but 
feels pretty Long,
There’s too Much to do , so much going Wrong, 
And Most of the Time You Struggle to be Strong,
Before it’s too Late 
and it’s time to Go,
Sip your Tea
Nice and Slow... 

Some Friends stay, 
others Go away,
Loved ones are Cherished, but not all will Stay ,
Kids will Grow up 
and Fly away,
There’s really no Saying how Things will Go,
So sip your Tea
Nice and Slow... ☕

In the End it’s really 
all about Understanding Love,
For this World  
and in the Stars above,
Appreciate and Value who truly Cares, 
Smile and Breathe 
and let your Worries go,
So, Just Sip your Tea
Nice and Slow....

7 comments:

Tom said...

...wonderful words.

Polly said...

Such a beautiful poem.

Friko said...

take care of your garden and when you stop at the end of the day, sip your tea and feel proud (and tired).

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes. Thank you. A poem can stop us (me) from rushing through every little thing, and help us become more aware.

Marcia LaRue said...

A lovely poem ... thank you for sharing it with us!

Bonnie K said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I may have to copy that down.

Kay said...

This is so very beautiful and so very true.