Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

On Vacation

Though it really seems like in moving to New Hampshire we are on vacation all the time, that's not really true.  

But this week we are on vacation at Oneida Lake in NY State with both daughters and their families. None of us has Covid though we will avoid too much extra close contact just in case.

I don't recall if there's a hammock there, but Dan will find spots to take his nap.

This hammock is in daughter Emily's yard and was her birthday gift in June.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...enjoy.

Anvilcloud said...

We moved here 15 years ago and still feel a little like we are on vacation.

Fun60 said...

Sounds good and the hammock looks great.

Bonnie K said...

Everything looks so lush. That hammock is perfect.

Cynthia said...

Hope you are enjoying your time together.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There New Hampshire Lady!!!! Now that you are up there permanently, you will find so many little day trips to take!!!!! New England looks like a piece of heaven!!!!!

I 'heart' that hammock. What a great place to lie down and read and NAP....

I'm sure you are in 7th heaven being so close to your family.

Hugs,
Betsy