Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Snow

We had snow yesterday from mid afternoon to evening.  The threat of it closed schools 3 hours early.  Side roads got covered by evening but not the main roads.  All the roads are clear this morning and the sun is shining.

Here's the view from the 11th floor where we live.

Looking west.


A zoom up on the lake.


Looking south.


Southwest.


From our other balcony looking northeast.


5 comments:

Tom said...

...it looks magical, you have about as much as we have.

Cynthia said...

For a minute I thought you still had autumn leaves on the trees! Beautiful shots looking out from your high home of morning happening to the world.

Anvilcloud said...

You have good views.

Bonnie K said...

Very pretty. You have quite a view.

Kay said...

It looks gorgeous. My daughter-in-law sent photos of the grandsons playing in the snow.