Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Oneida Lake Vacation Week

We gathered the family together for a week long vacation in early August.  The venue was a house we rented directly on Oneida Lake, north of Syracuse.  It was a gorgeous location.



















We hope to book this spot again next summer!

5 comments:

Tom said...

...a spot that I've never been to.

Cynthia said...

Wow, what a beautiful place for the family to gather! It looks like you had nice weather and plenty to do, and everyone looks so relaxed and rested in your photos.

Gosia said...

lovely place for vacation love from Europe

doodles n daydreams said...

How wonderful - a lovely location :)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

What a gorgeous place to stay and wonderful memories in the photographs. Have a wonderful weekend.