Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, March 4, 2019

From the Files - 2

This is an occasional posting to savor the moments from past travels.

Walking the Cotswolds in 2014 we visited every church that was open to visitors.

Inside were others but resting in peace.





7 comments:

Bonnie K said...

I'm not sure I like the top statue. The rest are very peaceful. I was reading for enjoyment in the photo. My brother and I have a little book club this year. This month's challenge was an author with our name. We picked Callings by Gregg Levoy. Not the best, so far.

Marcia said...

Bonnie, I believe the top statue on the skull means that the daughter preceded her parents in death.

Tom said...

...art that I've never found in churches at home.

Fun60 said...

I love the way you have photographed the details

diane b said...

That must have been a challenge. Lovely sculptures.

Kay said...

What gorgeous, interesting photos! We were in the Cotswold a couple of decades ago. I see we should go back.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Great detailed photographs