Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, February 25, 2019

From the Files - 1

This is an occasional posting to savor the moments from past travels.

Walking through the Cotswolds in 2014.


 Paying attention to the path markers, the map, the compass and the written directions was essential to finding our way.


The right of way paths took us past fancy homes.


Early morning starts before the fog had lifted.


We were never really alone!




8 comments:

Elaine said...

Happy memories, and beautiful photographs. I particularly like the nosy horses.

Cranberry Morning said...

Hi Marcia, you show up as a no-reply blogger so I'm only able to respond to your comment back here on your post. The pizza recipe makes a great lunch or dinner. We both love it!

And I also love the Cotswolds. What a charming area!!

Tom said...

...a nice look back.

Fun60 said...

It is a beautiful part of the country.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

A wonderful part of the country

wisps of words said...

This trip, must have been lovely.

Thank you for your comment on my "Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning" post. I'm so glad we agree, on the wisdom of this view.

Sadly, we do not agree on politics. Right at the top of your Sidebar, you post your political views. No hiding them. So at any time, I may be accosted by a post, about them. Or by similar view comments, from your readers.

And I am sure it would raise my blood pressure, toooo much, to take that chance.

See, my blogging view is, to leave my politics and such views, out of my blog. And my choice, is to not read blogs, which put them in.

Again, thank you for your visit/comment.

Stewart M said...

What a great part of the world to pay attention to! Just about an hour from where I was born!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Kay said...

I almost feel like Jane Austen should be walking along.