Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, January 21, 2019

Silver Diner

For lunch today we went to the Silver Diner to celebrate daughter's upcoming birthday.


If you live in the Virginia, Maryland or Cherry Hill, New Jersey you should check out Silver Diner.

The food is wonderful.


Granddaughter "I" had a wonderful time charming the wait staff.


Don't you love her boots?  She just got those in a hand me down package from her older cousins in New Hampshire.

Dan had a half Cobb salad, I had chicken and waffles, Sarah had avocado toast with salmon, and William had pancakes and eggs.  Oh, yes the children's menu featured chicken pot pie for "I" to have with a side of fresh fruit.  She ate all the fruit and some of the pie.  The rest went home for another meal.

We were all pleasantly stuffed!

4 comments:

Tom said...

...I lovely diners!

diane b said...

Love the decor in the diner and the little cutey too.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Isn't it fun to find a new restaurant which you enjoyed???? When we travel --we sometimes are hesitant to try something 'new' --but when we do, many times we are pleasantly surprised....

Your granddaughter is such a cutie. Love those boots.

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Hugs,
Betsy

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Your granddaughter is darling. She looks so sweet in her boots. It has me wanting a pair. :-)