Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Finally Fall



Okay I must admit I put the camera on vivid setting.

Here's one without that.


Usually by the beginning of November the trees around here are bare of leaves.  We've had a very late fall showing of color.


6 comments:

Tom said...

...now that's fall color at its best. We saw color like this in the mountains, but locally it's been subdued.

1st Man said...

OH MY GOD that is so beautiful. Here in Texas, it goes from green to fewer leaves to brown to no leaves. On our travel bucket list is to visit the East coast as the leaves change and drive through a few states to see it all. Thanks for the pics, again, just stunning (vivid setting or not, ha!)

diane b said...

Stunning colours.

Fun60 said...

Looking beautiful.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HA ---looks just like my post today... We finally got a little FALL here too... BUT--the leaves are coming down quickly --and we have high winds and storms coming tonight.... SO---even though Fall was 'short'--it did turn out pretty...

Hugs,
Betsy

Silver in AZ said...

stunning, either way!