Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday Treasures #26 - American Art

Reaching back in the archives to my visit to the Smithsonian American Art Museum to post for Tom's Tuesday Treasures.


I think the artist on this first one was Edward Hopper.


Don't know the artist on these other two.



All are quintessential American scenes don't you think?

5 comments:

Tom said...

I'd love to have any of these hanging on my wall. The indeed are treasures. Thanks Marcia for your visit, I hope to see you back again soon.

Small City Scenes said...

Love the art. As you said truly Americana.
MB

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Yes they are, and they are fantastic. (I recently photographed an "Americana" type scene, but it's several posts back on my blog.)

Cranberry Morning said...

Good morning, Marcia. Congratulations! You are one of the three winners of my HomemadeSoapnSuch natural vegan soap Giveaway. Please send me your postal address so I can get your package mailed out. Thanks for entering! Email me at damaz(at)chibardun(dot)net.

Kay said...

These are so sweet and heart warming.