Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I've Been Busy!

I enjoy making my own cards for all occasions. 
 Recently I learned from a video how to make Pop-up Box cards.
























So much fun!

2 comments:

Fun60 said...

Clever you. They look fantastic. It must be wonderful to be able to individualise a card for someone special.

Tom said...

Man are you creative or what! Reminds my of our jack-in-the-box that our kids played with and now are grandkid enjoy it. Tom The Backroads Traveller