Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Project Update

My wonderful husband volunteered to move the flagstone.  There were some huge ones to move, too.  The pallet is emptied and gone to the woodpile for firewood.  The pathways have been laid.  Next it will be my turn to move the gravel.  It won't be that hard.  I've saved some money this way.  Besides the young man who came by this morning said he couldn't get to this project for a week.  Too long for me.

So here's the pallet this morning.

Now it's gone this evening.


Paths laid out.


Here's the first gravel in to see how it will go.


Thank you, Dan!

2 comments:

Jenny Rottinger said...

That looks awesome!

Serenity Cove said...

Wow....looks like hard work but the end result will be beautiful!