Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not Just a Greenhouse!


Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA has an enormous garden display under the sun, trees, and glass. But the latter isn't simply a greenhouse; it's much more and deserving of the word conservatory. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.
















I have more photos of Longwood Gardens and also Winterthur that I will be posting in the weeks to come. If you get a chance to visit the East Coast, make Longwood Gardens created by Pierre du Pont one of your stops.

No comments: