Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Come Walk in My Woods With Me

We had snow last night, but now the sky is clear. Even though there's a stiff wind it's perfect for a walk in the woods around my house. We'll start off in the perennial garden then head down into the glen, crossing the creek twice. There's lots to see on all sides and even behind us. Let's just walk and absorb the sights.























Here's the driveway. We'll cross it and turn to the north following a deer trail through the woods.




















Here we are back at the house. We'll go in the front door and get warm. Care for a cup of tea?








No comments: