Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Blooms


Here are some blooms that didn't make it for Bloom Day.
Lupine -blooming for the first time. It was almost devoured last year by the ground hog.


Foxglove. From one plant many. I have transplanted the seedlings all over. The deer and ground hog don't touch it.


A golden iris I didn't know I had. I will have to move it because it is dwarfed by the bronze ones were it is.

Deep purple and lavender iris with multiple blooms on each stalk.


Knock out rose is knocking itself out blooming.


The snow peas in the garden are finally blooming.


Can you see a pond there? I've got to pull some cat tails - they are taking over.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hooray for the lupine. Mine is just beginning to bloom here too. It is covered with aphids but seems to be doing ok anyways.