Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.
Monday, September 14, 2026
Just Watched This Interview
Have you seen the YouTube interview of Senate candidate James Talarico that Jimmy Kimmel did?
The fact that they wouldn't let this interview on regular TV astounds me but in this day and age, not surprising. This young man scares them. I suppose we're going to be seeing a lot of this between now and November. I could see him as president one day. He would get my vote.
5 comments:
We have it bookmarked. It has been some crazy days but we will watch it! Glad to hear there have been so many views. Ban Censorship!
My husband was most impressed. I'll give it a listen.
...he is a young rising star!
The fact that they wouldn't let this interview on regular TV astounds me but in this day and age, not surprising. This young man scares them. I suppose we're going to be seeing a lot of this between now and November. I could see him as president one day. He would get my vote.
Our family has the privilege of voting for James and we are very grateful.
Post a Comment