Thanks to friend, Marilyn, in Maryland for sharing these with me.
Reading the news is getting tougher and tougher. A book I was reading on my phone while on vacation took place in Nazi Germany and I had to give up reading it because of too many similarities to conditions here at present.
We need some laughs.
We passed a sign while on vacation that said Caution Cemetery. We speculated that maybe the highway department was sending out notice to be prepared for ghosts crossing.
But this sign is good for a laugh.
Very true!
Don't they mean AI?
What country would this be?
Read that people staying in jobs because of the health insurance.
Very true for my shopping bags too. Also my car seems to hold more gas now. Oh, yes price increased! Not tank increased!
Do people really believe this?
I wish I knew the rest of that story below.
Below isn't really funny - more a sign of the times.
I know a few of these people.
Any of these speak to you?














10 comments:
...a sense of humor is a wonderful thing!
So funny
Love the Senior Citizens Centre. Looks like the Centre's buildings actually oversee the cemetery. I'd prefer an ocean view. Yep, I've heard about falling foodstuffs from trees where lions and leopards left them. Linda in Kansas
I just returned a book early that had enough anxiety to last me forever...no thanks. Keep on looking for light fiction these days!
Some good smiles there. My favourite is the wall/door - much funnier than "Please Use Other Door"
Without exception, these are really funny.
A nice light touch on a Tuesday.
These are great Marcia, thank you for sharing them.
So true about needing a laugh. Thanks!
Oh my gosh! These are hilarious! I don't know which one I like best. They're all terrific.
Post a Comment