Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Puzzles

 I finished my fourth puzzle of this year on Monday night.

I have had help from granddaughter #1 who lent me one of hers.  It was the second one I finished this year. Forgot to take any photos.

Here's the fifth one started on Tuesday.





I limit myself to 500 piece puzzles.  No end to supply as there's an ongoing puzzle swap going on at the porch of the old store next door.


4 comments:

Tom said...

...puzzles are too puzzling for me.

Anvilcloud said...

I am reminded that it is just about time to do my daily puzzles.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I haven’t done a jigsaw puzzle in years and I was intrigued when visiting our local library yesterday that they have a large puzzle laid out on a table, and invited visitors to add a piece or two. I thought that was a great idea. The days when libraries were exclusively a place to borrow a book have long gone, and that’s a good thing. I led a winter nature walk recently for our local branch and forty-one people came out to enjoy it.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It has been years since I have done a puzzle and now we don't have a dedicated space where one could be set up. However, the local library has a supply that can be borrowed and some have been set up on a table for those who stop in to work on, similar to what David G. said earlier. Kudos to you, Marcia, for completion!