Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Tuesday Wordle

For those of you that play Wordle look at my board for Tuesday.


My oldest brother chose our start word on this day and what a great word to select.

My first 1/6.

Have you had one yet?

*******

UPDATE This is what my brother wrote later on Tuesday:

"Ha ha. Actually a Halloween trick. It took me 5 from ADIEU on a separate iPad."

He had us going there thinking he'd selected the best start word.

7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Clever.

Tom said...

...our word for the day is snow!

Sue in Suffolk said...

Well done - I got it in 4. I use the same start word every day and so far it hasn't been the word unless of course it was the word before I started doing it everyday!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Anyone looking out of the window this morning might guess "BLEAK" straight off. I'm afraid I'm a Sudoku man myself.

Fun60 said...

I like his style. I've never solved it in one.

Faith said...

I play it via the NYTIMES through google on my phone and that was the word!! So you play a version where someone else chooses the word?? i'm confused hahaha

Kay said...

My first word is ADIEU also. And the second word is STORY. My son uses the same start words and since he lives in South Asia (a day ahead) I have to be fair and not cheat and see what he got the day before. I don't suppose they'll ever use ADIEU as the first word. LOL