Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

My Desk ...

 ...gets messy when I make cards.


I'm working on Christmas cards.


One design but have different patterned papers to use.


Twenty made so far.  Many more to go.

5 comments:

Tom said...

...Christmas is just two months away! Happy crafting.

Anvilcloud said...

You're really into it.

Frugally challenged said...

They look lovely! And thank you for the card you have sent me.

Fun60 said...

You always make such beautiful Chritmas cards.

Kay said...

Wow! You are really talented. They look festive and beautiful.