Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, September 1, 2023

Puzzle Time

I took two puzzles on our family vacation last month.  We finished one that featured a fire station and I left it at the rental house for someone else to complete.

We started this one but didn't get much beyond the border and one section.  I carefully returned it to the box and granddaughter #1 who excels at puzzles helped put it back to the point we gotten to.  Since then I've been slowly working on it.



It's a cool/cold weather activity and guess what?  Weather is showing that tendency now. 

9 comments:

Tom said...

...puzzles aren't my thing.

Fun60 said...

I love a jigsaw. In my local library they have a jigsaw table where you can just go and spend a little time putting in a few pieces.

Anvilcloud said...

Puzzles are definitely an activity that I associate with the cottage.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I haven’t done a jig saw puzzle in years, but they are fun. When I owned a cottage “up north” we always had one on the go. Happy memories of my daughter’s childhood.

Barbara Rogers said...

That looks like many hours of enjoyment! WHich is what a puzzle always represents to me.

Vicki Lane said...

My granddaughter (6) and I are enjoying simple (100 piece) puzzles that can be completed quickly. I don't really have a good place for a big, ongoing puzzle.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I daren't start doing jigsaws again - I'd never get to bed!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I like doing puzzles and it will soon be time to start another one. I enjoy doing puzzles when it's cold outside. I have a good stock of puzzles and look forward to starting one soon now that fall is in the air. I am glad you had a nice vacation. Have a good Labor Day weekend!

acorn hollow said...

Husband is the great puzzle maker. I hang around to her flip pieces over and thats it
Cathy