Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Blueberries

 Blueberries ripening now in field behind our neighbors house. She opens it up for picking just to neighbors at $2@pint. I deposited a $20 Wednesday night, picked 2 pints and have 8 more to pick. They make a yummy pie.




8 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Fresh blueberries are one of life’s greatest treats.

Tom said...

...we were in the Adirondacks recently and came upton some wild blueberries. Have a sweet day.

Latane Barton said...

You lucky thing, you!! That pie looks scrumptious. And, those blueberries being so readily available, what a kind neighbor. Pity she didn't just give them away..hehe

Vicki Lane said...

What a deal! I love blueberries. Your header is summer in a picture!

Anvilcloud said...

Blueberry pies are just about the best.

acorn hollow said...

How I love pie. I need to get picking some where.
Cathy

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Oh this looks so good, Marcia.

Cynthia said...

That sure looks good! We are enjoying all-you-can-eat pears from our neighbor’s tree right now. Just love summer for the fruit.