Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Four More Blooms

The gift that keeps on giving.


One open and three more to come.


And Wednesday I opted for a black cast.

This one stays on until the 26th.

 

6 comments:

Tom said...

...your amaryllis has been amazing. I hope that your hand continues to heal, next moth I have foot surgery.

Barbara Rogers said...

I guess you don't want any signatures on that one! Remember the kids who wore a cast and everyone signed it? Fortunately not often.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That plant sure has been producing such beautiful blooms, Marcia. Hope the healing is going well as the cast does look formidible, but then basic black goes with everything, right?

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope you are healing well

Anvilcloud said...

What a flower! But I do favour the blue cast. Or was it purple?

Cynthia said...

Hope it’s healing well. Just bet you can’t wait to get the cast off and start physical therapy. What are you most looking forward to being able to do again?