Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

First Mowing

 Tim, my mower guy, came to clean up the mess from the plowing - gravel from the driveway in the lawn and all the leaves.  He gave the lawn the first mow too.


Nice to see such green grass.

5 comments:

Tom said...

...I have mowed too. Things are green and lovely.

Anvilcloud said...

Coincidentally, I just looked at our little lawn today. I will hold out.

Vicki Lane said...

I love the yellow house against the fresh green!

Barbara Rogers said...

Ah, the spring greens just are popping out. Or is it that my cataracts are being removed (one down, one to go). So next week all will be brighter!!

Ana Dunk said...

I asked my lawn guy to make me last on the list - aiming for no-mow May but not sure how long it will be. Today in SE Michigan we have seen snow, sleet, rain and ugly. I just realized I have not hung the cleaned-out bird houses and found a broken chickadee egg in my carport this week. Spring is s-l-o-w- coming to Michigan.