Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

One Week Later ...


I'm so thankful for the election results.  My faith in the electorate to do the right thing has been encouraged, though not totally considering the number of election denying liars out there who did get elected.

Nice to have a flower blooming at the kitchen window when nothing is blooming outside.
 

8 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Better than expected, but not as decisive as one might have hoped.

Tom said...

...my faith has been revived too.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I completely agree with you about the election. I love your flower. When we lived in Nebraska, I had several African violets that bloomed regularly. Here, I have not even been able to keep one alive. It's still very cold here too. I hope you have a good week!

Latane Barton said...

I love your sweet little African Violet.

Barbara Rogers said...

Beautiful violet. I think mine need to move to warmer or sunnier windows, since it hasn't bloomed on kitchen window sill. Yes to supporters of the Constitution, as opposed to election deniers. The GOP is about to go down with the ship of fools.

Vicki Lane said...

Yes, indeed! Things are looking much better--if not as good as we might wish. I love your header photo!

Fun60 said...

I enjoy seeing plants in flower whether indoor or out. Your comment about the sunglasses on my blog made me laugh.

Anvilcloud said...

Nice begonia