Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

New Puzzle

With cold weather here a puzzle appears that I work on a little bit at a time.


I've sorted two colors, brown and blue, into bowls and will do those last.


I put a quarter down to show you the puzzle piece size.  I wish they were bigger.  1000 of them and I'll handle all of them to get this done.


 

6 comments:

Tom said...

...too puzzling for me.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Great puzzle! I love doing puzzles, but haven't done one in a while. I hope you enjoy doing this one! See you again soon.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh what a fun one! I love puzzles and for some reason haven't tried to do one in ages. My one big table top has lots of cracks where boards come together and I just figure that would make it too difficult. Silly me, I could get a big piece of something puzzle size and put it on top...plexiglass, cardboard...whatever! Hope you have many peaceful hours being the mistress of the game!

Fun60 said...

I do love a jigsaw puzzle and usually have one on the go during the dark winter nights.

Anvilcloud said...

For now, I’ll stick to Wordle and Sudoku. They go much quicker.

Cynthia said...

That looks like a fun one. I haven’t broken out a puzzle yet. With the nicer weather, I just want to be outside allllll the time!