Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sky Shows

Lots of sky over Lake Ontario.














 The moon rise resembled photos of planets in our solar system.

All photos taken at Sodus Point, NY on Lake Ontario

8 comments:

Tom said...

...I know many of the spots.

Deb J. in Utah said...

All of these are beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing. Have a good Sunday. :-)

Barbara Rogers said...

Beautiful skies, and I'm sure it felt good to be by the lake and have cool breezes too!

Anvilcloud said...

I could have driven down and waved from the other shore.

Vicki Lane said...

Beautiful!!!

Kay said...

Gorgeous photos, Marcia!

Sami said...

Beautiful pictures, sunsets and the moon are my favourites.
Thanks for visiting and commenting in my blog Marcia.

Fun60 said...

What a beautiful place.