Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Gardens at St. Gaudens National Historic Site

 

An outing to the Park with local garden club and historical society for my township. Head gardener gave us some background and we enjoyed the blooms.








Mt. Ascutney in Vermont looking from the veranda of the studio.


7 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Obviously a very pleasant way to spend a day!

Tom said...

...that Federal style house is gorgeous.

Barbara Rogers said...

What a beautiful and pleasant place to visit. Thanks for sharing here!

Marcia LaRue said...

Oh, those pink peonies are gorgeous ... all beautiful flowers ... such a lovely place to visit!

Anvilcloud said...

Lovely flowers, but I hope it wasn’t as hot there as it was here.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

A pleasant place for an outing. I always enjoy it if I can get to talk with the gardeners in such places; it gives a whole new dimension to the experience.

Fun60 said...

Looks a beautiful place to visit. Those delphiniums are a gorgeous shade of blue.