Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, February 7, 2022

The Wisdom of Peanuts

 I'm on a hiatus at present as I attend to family matters.

In the meantime enjoy the wisdom of Peanuts by cartoonist Charles Schulz.





4 comments:

Tom said...

...Charles Schulz was a wise man!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I always thought it was "a good drink and a long sleep", but laughter would probably work better.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Great words of wisdom!

Blessings~

Bonnie K said...

Hope all is well. Thanks for thinking of us. Nothing like a little Snoopy.