Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, February 25, 2022

From the Files - 2019

 Still on my hiatus while I tend to family matters.

Enjoy these photos from our Barcelona trip of 2019.


Look UP! 























Have you been to Barcelona? If not I highly recommend using unTours.


4 comments:

Tom said...

...thanks for these warm scenes on this cold, snowy morning.

Barbara Rogers said...

Love the frog gargoyle ! I think the buildings in Barcelona are wonderful. Thanks for bringing it here!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Lovely images from Barcelona. Have a lovely weekend.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Ample reward for looking up. It always pays to raise your eyes from ground level.