Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, February 11, 2022

From the Files - 2014

  I continue to be on a hiatus at present as I attend to family matters.

Here are some random photos from years gone by.

Anyone recognize the country and region?



















Answer: UK and the Cotswolds.

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Enjoy being family. It sometimes takes a lot of attention.

Tom said...

...I assume England.

Vicki Lane said...

Beautiful pictures! We visited the Cotswolds ten or so years ago. A magical place.