Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, January 7, 2022

Sunset or Sunrise

Looking in the same direction can you tell which is the sunrise and which is the sunset?

 





And did you notice the barn is no longer red?  Old clapboard removed and new put up.  Before and after post in the future.

So did you figure it out that the sunrise was the second photo?

Maybe that wasn't a fair question because you'd have to know that the mountain is to the west of us.  The sunset photo could have been a sunrise if it was to the east of us.

10 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Sunrise or sunset either way is beautiful. Happy New Year!

Anvilcloud said...

Sometimes the best light is opposite the rising or setting for some reason.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Grand photos, whatever the time of day.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Lovely pictures. I love sunrises and sunsets. Looks like you are making progress on the barn. See you again soon.

Tom said...

..I'll stay tuned for the new pictures of the barn.

Annsterw said...

The barn looks great! Can't wait to see before and after

Stewart M said...

The view from your house is so much better than mine - I think having such a view would have been a great pleasure in these very strange times.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That's a nice view both morning and evening, Marcia, and looking forward to "seeing" more of the barn updates in future posts.

Vicki Lane said...

We too get terrific reflected sunsets in the east. I always like to see your latest improvements!

Cynthia said...

I can’t tell but both are very pretty.