Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, December 20, 2021

Season's Greetings


Wishing all of you


a very Merry Christmas


filled with good health,


delicious food,


and time with family and loved ones to make memories for the years ahead.


I'm taking a break from posting


for at least these next two weeks.


I'll be using that time to enjoy the family we are living near


and communicating with family who are a distance away.


These photos are some of the treasures that surround me


as I celebrate this joyous season.


Happy New Year!



 

13 comments:

Tom said...

...have a Merry one!

Cynthia said...

I enjoyed seeing your Christmas treasures. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Barbara Rogers said...

I saved your blog for last, of the ones I'm reading today. It was as always a precious post of beauty. Thank you for sharing your own home with us here. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your family for the next two weeks...I'll be thinking of you all a little bit of the time!

Fun60 said...

Your treasures all look as though they have a story to tell. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Anvilcloud said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for sharing your holiday treasures, Marcia. We all have special ones that hold special memories as well. Sending our best wishes to you and Dan Nd your family for a Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming New Year.

DrumMajor said...

Have a wonderful time with family and enjoy your bloggy break. Merry Christmas! Linda in Kansas

Buttercup said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time with family and a merry, merry Christmas. See you in 2022.

Vicki Lane said...

Wonderful treasures! A Merry Christmas and a Happy Belated Birthday to you! Enjoy your break!

Kay said...

This is such a beautiful, cheerful holiday post! I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and .... it was your birthday?? Happy Birthday!

Bindu said...

Wow! Beautiful treasures you have! Love that crocheted angel!

Bonnie K said...

Beautiful decorations! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Enjoy your blogging break!

Hope your Christmas was truly lovely!

Blessings~