Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Seen/Scene

 


an ancient sugar maple


the red stands out


the flat from northern end


an old barn repurposed


rock wall remnants


old barn in use still

Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.  We are traveling home from ours in Buffalo today.



10 comments:

Tom said...

...a beautiful post. Safe travels.

Frugally challenged said...

Safe journey! You visit some lovely spots.

Fun60 said...

Love the red in that photo. Glad you enjoyed your celebrations.

Barbara Rogers said...

I can't figure out what the "repurposed" barn is...but I think you know. So glad you had a good visit.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Beautiful scenery. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Safe travels. :-)

Anvilcloud said...

Have a good trip.

Kay said...

Thank you for sharing your world, Marcia. I really enjoyed seeing surroundings so different from mine.

Cynthia said...

I would have to hug that tree! Wonder how old it is.

Vicki Lane said...

What a wonderful old maple!

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a big move. Hope it goes well!