Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Showing Progress

 



North facing side completed.

I put my wreath by the side door since front porch not completed yet.  Whole south side yet to be painted yellow, also high parts of house facing west plus doors painted jadeite and porch stained.  I doubt he will finish by tomorrow which was his revised estimate. 

Thankful that he's showing up and it's getting done.

10 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh yes, something beautiful will come out of this delay...glad it's finally getring done!

Tom said...

...I looks great and patience is a virtue.

Margaret said...

It's looking great!

Vicki Lane said...

I LOVE the yellow paint!

Anvilcloud said...

Oh! I do like how it's shaping up. Good colour choice.

Bindu said...

Nicely coming up!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad to see the house painting is getting done and a nice color as well, Marcia.

Lea said...

It's beautiful!
Thanks for your Happy Birthday comment on my blog. My birthday was earlier this week so I am 10 years and a few days older than your sister. Hope she had a great birthday!

Kay said...

That's very impressive. I remember as a teacher putting up bulletin board paper that yellow fades the least. Yellow is a great color for the house. As I recall, blue faded the most.

Cynthia said...

You’re house is looking wonderful. We have the same color in our living room and I love it. Feels like sunshine even when “there ain’t no sunshine”.