Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Golden Sunset Light

 One late afternoon last week we took a drive to Brownsville, Vermont to see another yellow house our house painter had done and then to stop for supper at Brownsville Butcher and Pantry.

The setting sun was highlighting the golden trees.

Below is Mt. Ascutney.




Above is not the yellow house.  I didn't take a photo of it.


Friends from Maryland are coming for a visit on the 21st for 4 nights.  I hope there are some leaves for them to see, too.

10 comments:

Fun60 said...

The light is beautiful. You didn't say whether you liked the yellow house you went to see.

Tom said...

...you struck gold.

Barbara Rogers said...

How nice, yellow light on yellow leaves! Very golden of them!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The sun is really turning them into gold! How beautiful!

Latane Barton said...

Oh, Marcia, those are just stunning photos. Such color. With me living near the coast of Va. it takes FOREVER for the leaves to turn here. Don't know why but it does, so enjoy some for me, too, please.

Anvilcloud said...

You've got the geography plus the colour.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous colors!

happyone said...

Beautiful fall colors.
I live in MD, the most western part!

Mami Made It said...

Beautiful scenery. Great pictures!

Cynthia said...

Looks like you picked the exact right time to see the yellows at their peak. The light is beautiful.