Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Catskill Vacation Location

 














Over 100 acres with three ponds, lots of woods, an abandoned bus, and older cabin no longer used and a stream on property.  Driveway was 1/4 mile off the road.  5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hot tub, tree house, kayak, row boat and paddle board plus a fire pit.  We found it on AirBnB.



8 comments:

Tom said...

...neat getaway.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Sounds great. Can I come next year?!!!

Fun60 said...

Looks perfect for a family getaway.

Barbara Rogers said...

What a lovely setting...I dare say you all had a really great time!

Bonnie K said...

Gotta love watching the world go by from a cabin porch. It looks beautiful.

Vicki Lane said...

Wow, what a nice place for a family gathering. And your pictures are terrific!

Gosia said...

the place looks lovely. Greetings from Europe

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

This sounds like it was a great getaway location for you and your family, Marcia, with enough space for everyone and outdoor activities too!