Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Chocolatier

 We have a local chocolate legend in our town making truffles, bon bons and macarons. 

We couldn't help ourselves after tasting the free samples and had to purchase a box of macarons.  These are not macaroons.  Here's a link to the difference Here.

We ate half the box at lunch; two for me and three for Dan.

Scrumptious.

Check him out on the web.





9 comments:

Tom said...

...it would be best if I stayed clear of this place.

Marcia LaRue said...

The graphic shows "macarons" ... no matter how they are spelled ... they look yummy and so many flavors to choose from!

Marcia said...

Marcia L - you are right. I left out an A. Will make that correction now.

Barbara Rogers said...

My daughter-in-law has a small business in FL making Macarons in her home, and selling them over FaceBook, and to those who become repeat customers. She specializes in different flavors. Unfortunately they don't pack to ship easily, needing to be kept at a cool temp. So I just rely upon those who have had them to tell me how good they are.

Vicki Lane said...

I don't believe I've ever had a macaron. They look beautiful.

Lea said...

They look wonderful!
Have a blessed day!

Anvilcloud said...

Macarons and macarrons? Who knew?

Margaret said...

I love both macarons and macaroons. :)

Kay said...

This is my granddaughter's absolute favorite!