Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Road Color

 

Two different days, two different states.

Photos through the car windshield.


Vermont on Sunday September 27th.









Saturday October 3rd.

A backroad in Cornish, NH after viewing sheep dog trials.




My camera is just not capturing what I see.  I guess the cloud cover doesn't help anything.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...my kind of country!!!

Fun60 said...

Beautiful scenery.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice colors, Marcia, and sometimes it is hard to exactly capture the beauty of what we see. You could try boosting up the contrast after the photo has been taken. I have a couple of free photo apps and do that myself. And, yes, if you can find the time a trip to Madame Sherri's Forest is a good one and free as well!

Barbara Rogers said...

Such beautiful countryside. Or maybe forestside is more accurate. Still pretty!

Margaret said...

SO beautiful and very different from what we see here. Any trees that change color are mostly yellow. I prefer the oranges and reds!

Bonnie K said...

I appreciate that you take the time to share. Someday my husband and I will see them in person. Until then, thank you.

Anvilcloud said...

The mountainous scenery is great -- better than ours.

Cynthia said...

Wow, such beautiful fall colors!

Kay said...

Thank you so much for these photos, Marcia. I sure do miss seeing those fall colors. It's just hot over here in Hawaii.