Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, October 4, 2020

A Year Ago ...

... we were in Barcelona having arrived on Wednesday October 2nd and staying for two weeks.

We traveled there with friends and shared an apartment. Last night we zoomed with our friends over dinner to do some reminiscing.  How life has changed in one year. No long trips on airplanes are in our future at all at present.  Can't even think about planning such a trip until there's a vaccine.

Here are some photos I put together for a slide show to the Photography group at Vantage Point early last year.  I named it "Arches".

Enjoy a virtual trip to Barcelona.

























 

8 comments:

Marcia LaRue said...

So beautiful!
Hoping you have a blessed day!

Tom said...

...WOW!

Anvilcloud said...

Great theme and photos.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks, Marcia, for this virtual trip because we also are not traveling anywhere except by foot or car for our local day tripping. How nice that you were able to re-connect with your friends and reminisce about what looks like it was a great trip. Spain is on our bucket list for "one day."

Margaret said...

Such a beautiful city and country. I traveled a lot in 2019 and this year have managed one trip in early March. My travel budget is going into my house instead.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Barcelona is a wonderful city to visit, the market place looks great. The arches and photos, church are beautiful! Take care, enjoy your day!
Wishing you a happy new week!

Lady Fi said...

Lovely memories.

Jeanne said...

I was hoping to travel to Barcelona in 2020... I wonder when I'll be able to travel there.