Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Voting!

 I signed up for the MOMS Rising Truth Squad.  I'll get emails to share about the election.

Here's the first one.

Dear Marcia,

Thank you for signing up to be part of our 2020 Election Truth Squad! Can you believe it’s already the end of September? We’re just over 30 days from Election Day and now is the time to do a check-in with your community of friends and family to see if they’re ready for the upcoming deadlines. 

Drum roll please… The below is your first list of options for sample social media content that we’d love if you considered sharing on your own social media accounts to help inspire voter participation in the election! You can share all of the items over a few days, one of the items, or none. We’ll give you a new list of options for sample content each week. 

And this week, the most important action items are to make sure your friends and family have checked their voter registration, know their voting options, and have requested a mail in ballot if they want one. 

I selected this one to share with you:


Click here or on the picture above to watch.

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I hope this helps in some small way.
I hear the debate was a mess.

Margaret said...

I can't wait to vote! We have voted by mail here in WA for a long time and it generally goes smoothly. Of course it is 2020, so who knows?

Tom said...

...the truth is an endangered species in the age of Trump.