Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Social Distancing

Trend today on blogs is to show social distancing.  Here's a photo my daughter took and posted on her instagram account.


Even the play figures know how to social distance.
Children are learning the protocols well.

7 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that they are, if and when schools reopen it will be a challenge!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Agreed, Marcia, that the trend now is to show social distancing, both in the news and in the blog world. That said, I've been trying to find some humorous examples because it makes us smile in the midst of this current crisis. The clay figures were fun to see and if only humans did the same in many cases. Thanks for the comment today, much appreciated.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Forgot to ask, if it would be OK to include your blog on my sidebar as it makes it easier for me to locate blogs or for other bloggers to read a new to them blog.

Anvilcloud said...

Thankfully, everyone that we encounter on our walks seems to be very aware of social distancing.

Cynthia said...

Sadly, I am seeing a lot of people who don’t care or don’t think about social distancing or masks.

Anne said...

Yes, she has.. I think most people have gotten used to social distancing, but now that things are opening up.. that sadly will change.. That is what I am worried about.

Fun60 said...

Most seem to be abiding by the social distance rules but there will always be that minority who couldn't care less. It bothers me that my health might be compromised by the ignorant few.